Saturday, January 16, 2010

Human Communication

Before i start human communication, I had no idea what was it about and the reason of why we should study human communication this subject.

I always thought that human communicate with each other very easily and naturally.But after i went to the lecture and I get to know that we communicate with a person all the time but actually its not easy to let one people understand something about us and that is why argue always happen around us.

In an activity we've been put into pairs and was called to observe our partner and list it out with the idea of what we know about him by observing him.

When we discussed I've heard what my partner list out and the idea of him observing me,I get to know that what people observe is just our appearance but not what's inside us and it's not always true what we observe about the person.This is why we have to know and understand a person before judging or communicate with a person.

Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover : MR Muradin.

This is why we have to learn more about human communication and try to understand one person before communicate with them to prevent any unnecessary arguments.

By : Ooi Yinn Jiunn

No comments:

Post a Comment