Sunday, January 31, 2010

Relationships

When Mr. Murali assigned my friends and I in different groups, none of my close friends were in my group nor I was in theirs. I was really upset. I thought it was "kerek" (LOL) of him to do so, I always wanted to know whyy?? I thought I could not get along with my new group mates. However, I thought wrongly of them. My group mates are really funny and brilliant. I never thought that they could be such a wonderful people to spend time with. I also got to hangout with my close friend's group mates when all of us had to do our non-verbal video assignment and I actually knew most of their names. We basically in each other's videos, and we had so much fun! I never talked to them last semester and I underestimated them. I always thought that they were vain or unfriendly. However, I never thought that I could get along with them. We're actually alike in a lot of ways. I actually wondered if they thought the same thing; my group being vain and unfriendly. Now Im thankful and I understand the reason why that Mr. Murali assigned my friends and I in random groups. If not, I never knew how awesome my new friends can be. So I want to thank you Mr. Murali.

P/S- Im not trying to get extra marks yeah? Just letting you know. Thank you

NURUL IMAN

1 comment: